Today, the first update for RssPlayer has made it into the app store. This update adds a lot of new functionality, interface changes and background improvements.
- Swipe to Delete (unsubscribe) on My Favs View
- Swipe to Delete downloads on download view
- Swipe to mark as played on the New view
- Added url schema rssplayer://podcaster.com?feedurl=[netcastfeedurl]
When a link like this is clickedin safari, RssPlayer opens and imports the feed url.Can also be opml url. You can even email yourself the link and open it from mail.
- Changed the crawler to crawl up to 250 items on first crawl
- take automatic pausing off when app goes offline
- Changed the way My Favs displays refreshing feeds status
- sync settings
- song tracking (only downloaded items for now)
- Show notes are now viewed inside a browser. An address bar is present so you can navigate to any website
- Revised icon to make it good.
- BUG FIXED: Did not allow downloaded audio to play when offline.
- BUG FIX: went to sleep after first download was complete. Now, stays awake during all downloads
- BUG FIX: Not resuming Now Playing item correctly fixed
I hope that I have addressed most of the concerns users have expressed in the reviews of the app store and I would appreciate a revisit.
The next feature I am going to include will be Playlist and better management of My Favs